Today I bring you a revolutionary WordPress plugin that can protect your website from any kind of brute force attacks. I think you have guessed the plugin name. Yes, I am going to talk about the plugin called “Limit Login Attempts Reloaded“. The first thing I need to make clear is that our article is not sponsored. I used this wordpress plugin before one of my other websites. Then I decided to do an honest review of it as one of its users.
Limit Login Attempts Reloaded Plugin Review
This wordpress plugin is brought you by https://www.limitloginattempts.com/ . The “Limit login attempts reload” functions act as a strong deterrent against brute force attacks, strengthening your website’s security system and optimizing its performance.
What is Brute Force?
Now we have the term “brute force” which you may have heard at least once in your life. So what is brute force? Or how a brute force attack can affect your website’s security?A brute force attack on a website involves attempting to gain unauthorized access by systematically trying all possible combinations of usernames and passwords until the correct one is found. This approach relies on the attacker’s ability to automate the process using software or scripts. This is an invasive and time-consuming method that exploits weak or easily guessed credentials. There are many several way to secure your WordPress site against hacker.
The “Limit Login Attempts Reloaded” WordPress plugin achieves this great security against hackers by limiting the number of login attempts allowed on the WordPress login page. This applies not only to standard login methods, but also to XMLRPC, Woocommerce and custom login pages. With millions of active users, this plugin truly meets all of our login security needs.
Features of Limit Login Attempts Reloaded(FREE VERSION)
This amazing WordPress plugin comes with both free and premium access. If you’re blogger then in the beginning you can stay with their free version. They are providing lots of essential features in their free version. If you running any agency website or you are a business owner then you should go for their Premium Plans. Please visit their Pricing Page for details about their Premium plans. Also you can get free trial of premium features for 7 days. In the free version they offered:
- Limit Logins – Limit the number of login attempts by users with incorrect credentials.
- Set Lockout Timing – Hackers get locked out for a while after trying wrong credentials multiple times. You have the option to change how long a user or IP has to wait after lockout.
- Remaining Tries – This plugins can inform user about remaining tries of login attempts which is left before being lockout.
- Lockout Email Notifications – The wordpress admin will get on-time email informing about lockout notification.
- Denied Attempt Logs – If a user still going to try even after Lockout this also store that data. It can send you the denied attempt logs with ip mentioned in the E-mail.
- IP & Username Safelist/Denylist – This plugins also allows you to set your desire IP & username in the safelist or denylist.
- Sucuri & Wordfence compatibility.
- Ultimate Member compatibility.
- XMLRPC gateway protection.
- Woocommerce login page protection.
- Multi-site compatibility with extra MU settings.
- GDPR compliant.
- Custom IP origins support and much more.
Limit Login Attempts Reloaded Premium Features
This wordpress plugin comes with several premium features that can amazed you. Hope you have go through their Pricing Page before visiting these premium features. But one thing i can ensure you that this worth you for every you spend in this plugin.
- Performance Optimizer – This plugin comes with cloud security in their premium plan. So this plugin can offload your failed login attempts to protect your site’s resources. And it helps you improve site performance.
- Enhanced Ip security – the premium version can identify the repeated login action and limit them to stop their suspicious activity.
- Enhanced Throttling – premium version can easily detect potential brute force attacks. Bad users get longer lockout session each time they tries unsuccessful login attempts.
- Deny By Country – With the help of premium version you can block or deny any particular country to access logins even with correct credentials.
- Unlock The Locked Admin – You can unlock the locked real admin from cloud if they lock out by chance.
This plugin is your one stop solution for all types of brute force attack in your blog or website. Enhance your site’s security and performance by installing this plugin. I have provided the plugin name and url in this article belongs to wpnegar.com. You can easily search the plugin from wordpress plugin store. Or you can easily download the plugin file from the direct i have provided. So why are you waiting for, Activate Limit Login Attempts Reloaded WordPress plugin right now.